Is this a good flirty text to a guy?

So this guy flirts with me every time I see him. He plays tricks on me, teases me, playfully hits me - practically annoys me...and I like it. I'm texting him about not coming to our friends party and he said he couldn't cause he had food poisoning. I want to get the ball rolling but not come off too interested would it be too much or too forward to respond with

"Wow I'm sorry. Too bad, kinda wanted you there to annoy me"

or is it better to go simple

"Wow I'm sorry. Too bad, was hoping to see you there."

Most Helpful Guy

• "Wow I'm sorry. Too bad, was hoping to see you there." would be better.

What Guys Said 4

• the first is better, and put a ;) at the end

• "Wow I'm sorry. Too bad, was hoping to see you there." - > Yes go with that!

• haha yeah the first one is better. But don't be so blunt. I'd probaby say " Wow I'm really sorry. Guess you don't get to annoy me tonight ;)"

• stick with the simple one. there's plenty of times for humor, but don't force it

• You don't think the 2nd one sounds too needy?

• So you're agreeing with me? He's not interested? Cause he does, he playfully hits me, steals my phone, teases me every time I see him. I just don't get it. I guess I came off as too needy right?

• worry about his actions. not his words. if he contacts you again, he's interested. if not, you have other options. he seems cool but he's nothing special. probably nothing you haven't seen before and definitely nothing you won't see again.

What Girls Said 1

• was hoping to see you there deff.