The two most talked about online dating websites.
POF is more old school and simple, whereas OkCupid has a modern match system.
But which is better, based on your experience?
- Based on quality of people
- Interface (conduciveness to meeting more people)
- Which has gotten you more dates
- Plenty of Fish22% (2)42% (5)33% (7)Vote
- Ok Cupid78% (7)58% (7)67% (14)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Both PlentyofFish and OkCupid are worth your time, no questions asked. PlentyofFish has a bit of an edge up with a hugely, diverse and active user base that is the easiest to connect with through their well-known forums. However, OkCupid continues to gain momentum and their fun quizzes and great design makes it a really lively search experience. If you are considering free dating sites, for real, these two are at the very very top. I say, check them both out and see which one is right for you!
If I were to choose, POF.0