Why doesn't my girlfriend want to kiss ?

So me and my girlfriend were walking home and we were messing around playing with snow. so anyway I took here scarf and wrapped it tight around my neck. I put snow in her hair and she put some in my face she wiped it off and I had the perfect opportunity but lost it as usual so when I hugged her I asked her can I have a kiss she didn't answer she just said can you please let go of me so I wasn't gonna force her being an ass so I let go should I try again or wait ? We've been dating for 4 Years and I never kissed her I'm kinda shy so I don't know what to do never kissed a girl before either. you can call me lame or what ever but idgaf

Most Helpful Girl

• have you ever talked about it with her? 4 years is a long time with out kissing..

• yes we've talked about it plenty of times and she said she wanted to so now what ?

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my, 4 years is a long time without kissing each other.

Wait for the right moment and don't ask? Maybe she wants you to just go for it when the moment is right and not ask? I could very well be wrong though...

• Just be spontaneous

• wow, 4 years! you taking it super slow?

just be spontaneous and lean in and kiss her!

• Is she even attracted to you? It doesn't sound like it :/ you might wanna let this one go

• Try again and next time don't ask just do I mean maybe she is just nerve

What Guys Said 0