Is my girlfriend pushing me away cause she's scared?

So my girlfriend started acting different a week ago out the blue and I ask her what's wrong she says nothing then out the blue she sends me a text saying Hey we kinda need to talk I been feeling some kind of way lately but its really just guilt I suppose because I feel like you really like me and I'm not too involved and I'm not sure that you noticed but I'm sorry if you felt I'm leading you on I just wasn't sure how I really felt at first ... So I texted her back saying yea we need to talk when can we and she just ignores it so 2 days later I sent her a long text saying how I felt and everything then she replies saying So basically someone I wasn't expecting to be more than a friend came forward and expressed themselves and I didn't want to be unfair to you so I'm just letting you know now before things go to far I apologize and I'm lost any help

Most Helpful Girl

• This needs to be a personal conversation. But it sounds to me like she's not sure about her feelings for you, not fear. You really need to sit down and talk, asap.

• Ok what if she dose not want to meet up or she just ignores me and won't answer my text or call's?

• Then you have your answer. It's over and she's not interested in making it work.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to her in person...texting will just make things more confusing...good relationships aren't built off of texting/phone calls and no fight will be completely resolved with them.

• you guys need to talk to clear things up , so you want be so confuse , tell her you should talk face to face , texting won't help you , so tell he where and when to meet

• I think she doesn't like you as much as this other guy. If the other guy makes a move, she may just leave you altogether. If you want give her some time and space to figure it out, your other option would be just to let her go since she seems to already be emotionally involved with this other guy.

What Guys Said 0