Guys, your thoughts on dating a girl who is getting plastic surgery?

So this friend of mine is getting her breasts done in about a month because she has literally nothing, now she has just recently started seeing this guy and they are getting quite serious.

Now the thing is, she doesn't want anyone to know she is getting them done but at some point she will either have to tell him or he will find out anyway.

Should she just tell the guy?

And what are your thoughts about dating a girl in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You don't have to both post as anonymous and say it's your friend as opposed to you - it's redundant

2. I've a confession to make that affects my testimony. I have fake hair. Meaning I am a bald dude with a contraption consisting of fine mesh and human hair dyed to match my own, glued to my head where my bald spot would be. Whereas guys with a full head of hair go get hair cuts, at about the same frequency I get a haircut plus get this thing cleaned up or replaced. On a bad day it can look pretty ratty and obviously fake. Like after a scuba-dive in salt water and a ride home in high wind. On a good day, you can run your fingers through and not tell a difference.

3. Boobs on girls are the same way as rugs on dudes. The really bad jobs are definitely worse on bystanders' eyes than getting nothing done at all - being around such a person is like being poked in the eye with a sharp stick. So if you can only afford a "budget" job, do NOT do it. The really good jobs do not contribute to the "average" impression because you do not see them at all. The average jobs are okay if they make "the wearer" feel much better about themselves and they are not so hard on the eyes that your friends and family will look past them and still see you for you. But do not expect you will fool anyone with such a job.

4. Bottom line, I wish we all lived on a planet where superficial things didn't matter, but we don't. It's not about whether in a room full of men, a flat-chested Pulitzer Prize winner will have fewer people around her than a sun-kissed girl with a plunging neckline and perky double-Ds that bounce when she giggles. It's about, in this day and age, that Pulitzer Prize winner being entitled to perky double-Ds and a tropical tan if she is so inclined. But don't forget to listen. To smart guys, being listened to with great interest is as good as a great blowjob.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm generally against this stuff. There are specific situations where I'd be more supportive of it, but I'd be much happier with a girl who was a natural A-cup than a girl who had implants.

I'm also not a fan of botox, tanning (fake or "real"), lipo, collagen, or any of that other stuff. I'm mostly okay with make-up and hair dye, because it's non-permanent.

Now, if someone has a real medical problem, or a deformity or something, or needs reconstructive surgery, then of course, do it. But there's nothing wrong with small boobs.

• if...i'm I'm dating her and I am already attracted to her the way she is now? that is...flat chested? and I know nothing about an upcoming operation?

chances are I'm gonna like her afterward.

BUT, there's always a chance the the new breasts don't look good because she tries to go "too big". also, its going to be weeks (if not months) before this guy is going to be able to "enjoy" the new breasts. also, this guy might have some kinda "thing" against this sort of operation.

you're right. he should know now and/or not be called an a**hole if he wants out later on.

• As far as I know, those girls are, by statistics, (and sorry about the terms if it may sound offensive) "hornier" than the other ones. they will have more self esteem, as well as confidence. They will feel really great about them selves but...

I've never touched a "plastic" breast before, but I guess it may feel a little bit different (it she makes them look like bigger than a basket ball, I'm sure that must feel like a rock). Not sure though.

Man usually prefer "all natural" though. I'm not against it, if it makes her feel like that, but when it comes to that extreme, damn...

If that guy is man enough to handle it, it will be safe to tell him...

But that girls has to know him really good, and they must be honest to each other.

• its her choice.

I'd probably be disappointed. Not because I'm against plastic surgery just because I kind of like flat girls.

• I'd prefer natural any time, even if that 'natural' means nothing at all. (no AA-cups but completely flat thus- I have very sweet souvenirs when thinking about her. We were both 19 then)

• I find p*rnstars hot so I definitely wouldn't be mad. And if it's something that she wants to do to make herself feel better then that's fine too. It's like saying you should change your hairstyle to something that people would accept. Everyone has the right to make a decision in which they feel comfortable not just for the satisfaction for others.

• ultimately, it would be the girls choice. If she feels it would make her more confident and boost her self-image, then I guess that it's really up to her.

• I don't like fake breast, love what god gave women.

• jeez, I sometimes like the girl the way she is; it's a turn on. If I was her I'd talk about it with the guy as soon as possible, if it's a go I'd invest in top notch sh*t.

• "And what are your thoughts about dating a girl in this situation?"

um... wouldn't it depend on the girl?

• I have no idea. But I would hate implants. What does this dude think? Does he like them as is? Or would he like them larger. If I was dating a girl and she knew I preferred smaller and she went ahead with implants I would leave her.

What Girls Said 0