Girls if a guy texted you, would you respond?

Saying "anyone want to hang out?" and you weren't sure how many people he texted it to would you respond or not? Would the answer change if you liked him?

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer rests solely on the current relationship I have with the person. Would I have a good time hanging out with him, in a crowd or just the two of us? If the answer is yes, then accept.

If not, then don't. He's either not good company or the people he hangs out with aren't. Those friends aren't going to change any time soon. Either learn to deal with them in order to stay near him and continue flirting, or move on and find someone whose life is more to your tastes.

It's not that complicated.

What Girls Said 3

• For most girls yes. Because when we reply even if we see it as a joke, we sometimes worry the guy will know we like him. Weird yes, but true. So I probably wouldn't reply until I find out how many people it's been sent to and who it's been sent to.

• Yeah pass...

• If he was a guy I considered a friend and not as someone I would date I would respond.

What Guys Said 0