Do Guys Ever Kiss Girls They Don't Want To Date?

Hey guys... I met this really fun kid at this concert on Friday night, and we danced to the songs, were really goofy together, whatever... Then at the end, he kissed me and we exchanged numbers. Well, we talked about it later that night on Facebook, and I think maybe the reason he got all... unfriendly with me is because I think I got my hopes up way too high. For instance, he said, "I hope it was all right that we smooched." And I just said, "It as more than all right.<3" And he DID say we should go out to coffee after that, but he's just been really unfriendly. So I'm thinking he's freaked out, but maybe that's just his personality online. I don't know!

Should I text him when my phone starts working again? Should I just lay off? Should I ask about coffee?

Thanks, guys. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I also have sex with girls I don't date.

What Guys Said 1

• yes, if they are hot

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're over analyzing his online self and, yes, guys will kiss a girl even if they don't want or aren't sure about a relationship with her - if they think she's attractive and think it's the right time and she would like it then they would. but don't think that that doesn't mean he necessarily doesn't want a relationship with you, it's too soon to tell.

• don't be so anxious, he obviously likes you enough.

• All the time, most guys will kiss girls they have no interest in dating, just like girls would.