I must be kind of pretty then, right?

I dated a guy and he is probably one of the hottest guys I know. In my opinion, out of my league. And he's not one of those shy but good looking guys. He's more of the player/a**hole type. But I dated him for 9 months, so I must be at least kind of attractive , right? But I don't feel attractive. For one my nose is huge and crooked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the deal. I'm sure you are plenty attractive. Everybody has their own unique qualities which make them attractive, and I'm sure you are beautiful just the way you are. Like you I have never felt that I was attractive, but I have been told by girls and women before that I am, I still don't feel that I am, but my whole point is, it is far more important to be concerned about what you do and how you act. I say this because as you have indicated it sounds like your "out of league" boyfriend was not very nice to you, so how important were his looks when he was being unkind to you? Wouldn't you have preferred to be with a guy who may have been slightly less stellar in the looks department but really awesome in how he treated you? The same goes for guys by in large they would rather be with a girl who is a great person than a real looker who is ugly inside. I'm not suggesting that you are not a nice person at all, just that you should worry less about how you measure up to media standards and who you are as a person is all.

What Guys Said 6

• this sounds like you're asking about your looks, but it seems to me that you're really asking whether or not this guy was/is using you.

i hope I'm wrong, but I'm gonna go ahead and run with it...

are you thinking of getting back with him?

you probably know this but I'm gonna say it anyway. player type guys are gonna to hit on as many girls as they can handle, because they always want someone there. someone "ready to go" for them. if you're smart enough to see that he's an a**hole type, you probably also smart enough to figure you might not be the only one he was seeing at the time. if your gut tells you that you're not sure of how attractive you are because you feel out of your league? you just might be someone that this guy was using. a hard question that isn't nice is...how far was this thing going between the two of you? players move quickly if they're not getting what they want out of a girl.

once again, I hope I'm totally wrong.

don't base your looks on a guy like that. and I'd also say you should stick to someone who is closer to your own personality type. just be you, because there's someone out there right now that's waiting for the right time to approach you.

• we had sex after 2 months and kept dating for another 8

• Well, just having a "huge & crooked" nose is not a factor that makes you not hott. To me, is sounds like more of an item that makes you more lovable.

Honestly, how I evaluate a girls "looks" is from the pelvis to her feet, and other things fall into place. But I have always more so liked, "natural beauty" versus made up. I don't even like make up on a girl.

With that being said, everybody has features about their body that they "think" are not attractive. But there is someone that will appreciate them, I am sure of that.

• I don't want to hurt your feelings, especially because I don't know you, but:

have you ever seen a hot girl walk with an ugly guy? and they are dating, or even married...

well, it could also happen the other way around: hot guy, with an ugly girl.

I don't believe in 'leagues' and stuff, I don't look at it as matching according to looks. You just like the other person for whatever reason, even if it's weird or surprising to other people.

• Post a pic and ill tell yeah :)

• i can message you privately haha. but I don't feel like photos show what I actually look like, obviously ill post one I think I look good in, but it may take 20 photos to get a good one

• Go ahead, add me and I can try to help whenever I'm on sistaaaaaa

• Ill add you instead, since only friends can send you msgs

• Beauty is entirely in the Eyes of the Beholder. One man's Dog is another man's Queen of All His Dreams.

• You must be pretty because "He's more of the player/a**hole type"? Ladies, are you paying attention here?

I do think there is logic in your assumption, yes. And I'd say that you probably have more than just looks going for you as well.

• like personality?

• Personality, intelligence, sense of humor, charm...

What Girls Said 1

• You can't judge because he's hot. There are plenty of players who date subpar girls because they're easier prey, or for another reason. What you need to realize is other people's opinions of your looks don't matter. You are not going to be pretty to every single person. Similarly, you are not going to be ugly to every single person. Some people are going to think you're cute. Others are not going to be attracted whatsoever. You need to be secure with yourself, and no one else.