Skyped with a girl and haven't heard from her since. Did she move on?

I met this girl online and we hit it off. She asked me to Skype so we did after 3 tries (once I called her and she had already went to bed, the second time she bailed on me. Third time I actually woke up and got out of bed just to talk to her since I knew that would probably be my last chance). We talked for almost 2 hrs and time flew by. I ended up stopping her since I had to get to bed for work the next day. She said she was "surprised" at what time it was. Anyway, it's been 4 days now and I messaged her once since and have never heard back. Also, I see online that she has continued visiting the online dating site since we talked (as have I). I Skype from my phone so the Skype shows me as always online. She could have called/messaged me whenever and I would have received it. Should I move on at this point then? It really annoys me that she would waste my time for 2hrs if she wasn't interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the same problem with my first few Skype dates. We had to schedule/reschedule some nights a few times, we talked for almost an hour, then guess what? I never hear from them again!

I too, sent a message or two the next day; and I either get replies that are like 2-words long or no reply at all. They were not interested either.

When I did online dating, I found a lot of the girls were either:

1) Pretend to like you when they had a boyfriend the whole time. They just do it so when you go to her friends and talk like you're dating her, you'll end up getting slapped in the face. Why? Because they want fun, and they're a terrible person.

2) Were super-shallow. All they care about is themselves; and they want the best; so nothing is going to stop them from getting it! If they don't see you as worthy, they're going to disregard you (let alone, their netiquette), and completely blow you off.

I quit online dating after eight months because of those and I found their profiles to be super-monotonous. Seriously, play the drinking game, and every time they say "Country" (music, redneck lifestyle), take a drink: You won't survive half an hour.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say move on and if there is more contact them there is.

• I would say move on, she will contact you if she's interested since ou are always online.

• Perhaps she finds you better as a friend, but doesn't want... Hey, you know what? JUST ASK. Try not to sound whiny and clingy though.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, she didn't move on. She just wants you to initiate.

• I already did and she didn't respond. Plus she never shoes as "online" anymore on Skype, even though she told me when we talked that she Skypes with her friends almost every day. I'm thinking she probably blocked me.