Do you need to break up after a few dates?

Dated 5 or 6 times, do you have have to properly break it off or do you just stop contact and let her get the message? Not sure which is better please comment if you have had this issue.

Thanks

Even after 5 or 6 dates it really doesn't seem like she contacts me all that often. So, do I really need to contact her? Maybe she is the one that wants to break it off but doesn't want to tell me. I am OK with it because I don't deserve this treatment. Was just wondering what others would do?

Thanks,
I didn't ask about being exclusive! Do people really do that after 5 or 6 dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• The former is probably better and more mature but the latter always seems to happen since it is less controversial or tear-generating.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely tell her. Just ignoring someone is never the right way. It might be the easy way, but it's never fair on the other person.

• Confront her and tell her your honest feelings about the dates

What Guys Said 3

• Were you exclusive?

• Sorry bud, in my books 3 dates or more requires at least a phone call.

• do you have any feelings at all for her?

if not, don't pay it a second thought to pretend nothing happened