Why wouldn't he call? Has he forgotten about me?

After a huge argument last week, me and my boyfriend haven't talked much. On Saturday, he texted and said we are still together, he's really confused, but would like to be left alone. So I left him alone. But he still haven't contacted me yet. Why wouldn't he just pick up the phone and give me a call or a text? What is running through his mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably thinking about how life would be with out you... He may find it miserable and get back to you, or he may find it great and just leave you...

It all depends on what actually happened. If he texted you saying you were both "still" together, that means that he doesn't actually know what to do. That might have been a test to see if you would go after him or just get over with it. If you thing that might be the case, call him right know. If you don't, call him still and you'll see (He answers, you did the right thing. if he doesn't, it's just the same or he might have left the phone at home)

When he sais he would like to be left alone, depends A LOT on what has happended on that day... It would be really great if you shout it out here so you can have a precise answer but that's your decision.

I think you should go after him. If he still loves you, we will be afraid to talk to you and face the situation, and when he sees you he might ever cry a bit and everything will be good again (or even better than before).

If he doesn't, he will just be a bit mad about it, and you got your self an answer, but be sure to ask if he loves you... If he doesn't anwser, get closer ans ask it face to face on the eyes so that he can feel the pressure. If he still does anything, just leave and wait until your done with all that and it will be the end of everything (maintain him informed about it. He might go after if you do it. or not)

On my personal case, I would probably just end everything if my loved one ignores me that long for something stupid (unless you did really screw things up).

What Guys Said 9

• *Hasn't*!

He wants some alone time away from you and you gave him the okay for that. This is normal, and a week isn't that long anyway. Sometimes a guy needs to do guy things with his friends and the girl should do the same. Think of this as time to think about what went wrong and what caused the argument while getting some time with your friends. He is obviously hurt over the argument that you two had so just give him time. At the 14 day mark if for some reason he hasn't messaged you, just text him and ask him if he wants to talk. At two weeks you two should know where you stand.

• It's been like 3 days, you need to give him room, he's told you that yo're both still together. I can only give you an answer based on my personal reactions. The reason I wouldn't be calling/seeing you is:

1) You've said or done something to REALLY pis* me off!

2) You are just not seeing it/getting it from my point of view

3) I'm a man, sometimes we like to retreat into our cave and think about the situation

4) I'm teaching you a lesson

5) If I'm around you I might say something I might regret

6) I'm giving you time to think over how you've affected me

7) I need a break from you and the feeling of being claustrophobic around you

8) I'm thinking if I can tolerate this side of your personality in the long term or not

• Unless he hit his head on something hard or slipped into a coma, I seriously doubt he's forgotten about you. Maybe he's still pissed or confused. He's trying to get his head straight. Either way, if it bothers you that bad then just call him. How can you not have though of this yourself?

• Usually when a guy does this, it means the argument cut him deep. I would say just leave him be, but you should still let him know you would like to talk every so often. The last thing you'd want is to forget why he fell for you. I can't speak for all guys but it sounds like he just needs his alone time.

• Depends what was said, or what it was about. Give him some space. I agree with Nixalot when it hits 14 days ask what the deal is.

• He told you he wanted to be left alone. That's self explanatory.

• He is probably tired of you, or he's hurt for some reason... or he wants you to kiss ass... Try your best to talk to him as much as possible... If not it's best for you break up with him...

• why wait for him to call? you make it sound like he's the only one who cares about the relationship, what about you?

• He *did* pick up the phone and text you.

He told you he wanted to be left alone.

Why then would you expect him to pick up the phone a second time? To confirm he still wanted to be left alone? That makes no sense!

He will obviously be back in contact when he no longer wants to be alone.

What Girls Said 0