What am I to him?

So I've been seeing this guy for over a month now, and two weeks after we started dating we started to have sex. Lately he just asks me to come over his house, since we live less than 10 min away, and he wants me to spend the night almost every other day. We don't have sex every time I go, but still. Also we cuddle all night. He doesn't talk about a relationship though, and I've already tried to end things 3 times because he just wasn't showing much interest by not taking me on a date. Should I be worried? Am I just a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he DOES enjoy the sex. But you aren't necessarily a booty call. My guy mind tells me that he wants to be your friend too and maybe more, but the sex has his mind all cloudy. If you go over again, try mixing in sensuality with whatever goes on. If he doesn't wanna go out, bring the date to him. And if he just wants to have sex, then I think you should be worried.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he wants to just take things slow. I mean why would he want you to spend the night with him if he didn't like you, especially if you only live 10 min away. If you like him I say go for it and tell him and see where it goes. You never know, maybe he wants you to say something to him first, he might just be nervous!

• Maybe. It could be because he is afraid of commitment. Next time he asks you to come over don't do anything but talk. If he doesn't react the way you hope, then you know your his sex toy...and I'm sorry. I know it sucks. I hate that feeling