Fighting to keep your man

My boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me through text message with me Monday. He is known by everyone to be a kind good hearted man. The only reason that he gave me was that he wasn't happy with us because it just didn't feel the same anymore. I'm 19 & he's 24. I don't uderstand what happened! We had great sex all the time up until 3 days beforw our breakup. What would've made em act like this? I did try to break up with em last wk but it was only to get his attn. Should I fight for this relationship or does he want me to let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• you stupid girl, "i did try to break up with him..."

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE MADE HIM ACT LIKE THAT

he probably thought, oh she IS a typically 19 year old after attention I mean why else would she want to split with me for no apparent reason, the relationship was great up until last week when she dropped that bombshell, That's not the girl I went out with a year and a half ago I want someone more mature.

why would you split from a guy if "it was all going well" and you still liked him?

F***ING WOMEN GRRRRRR YOU MAKE ME RAGE WITH FURIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ANGER

What Guys Said 1

• He's just bored at the moment. You should at least fight for your relationship, and go meet him up personally, and try to work things out.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like it failed.

• You threatened to break up with him to get his attention? Yeaaa that was not a good move. He's probably thinking he deserves someone more mature and trustworthy than you.

• If I was in you situation, I would fight. After being together for so long, fight for it. And if you get him back, do new things in the bed, and in the relationship in general. It sounds like he got bored. ..

• I wouldn't fight , If he doesn't want you . I will keep it moving . You shouldn't put up with games.