Why would my ex be like this after we dated for 15 months?

My ex and I broke up about 3 and a half weeks ago. He just got a new girl friend today. We have been playing the "jealousy game" for the 3 weeks now and his big brother told him that the best way to get over one girl is to date another. I don't know if that's what he's doing. Maybe he does really like her. But he's a senior and she's a sophomore (I'm a junior). We were together for 15 months. We were arguing today and he said TERRIBLE, AWFUL things about me. I didn't tell him that I was crying. I went to my best friends and cried to them. But why would he turn into such a jerk? He said that I changed him. He also said that I LET the 10th grader take him from me. My guy best friend said that my ex was just saying bull but why would he be such a jerk all of a sudden? I DO NOT want him back. I'm just curious.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My ex also started being a complete jerk to me the second he found a new girlfriend. Who knows why some guys are like that...it's best to just ignore them completely and continue your life.