Girl going cold all of sudden?

Hello boys and girls.

I've been dating this girl for a long time, we get along very well and I think we got a connection. We used to hang every week, and she would text me every day we would have long conversations. I really like her, and I got the feeling she feels the same.

But now she's kinda cold. She doesn't start text conversations, and when I do, it ends very soon. I told her that we should hang out soon and she didn't seem like she is looking forward to it.

What can this be? Maybe she found another guy? Or is it just a emotional swing?

Thank you for your answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she has lost interest in you. Usually if a guy that I like doesn't let me know that he likes me within a year, I move on. Even a year is too long staying confused. I don't have many years of youth to wait for a boy to learn to be a man!

What Girls Said 2

• There are a vast number of things that it could be, so you should probably ask her about it.

• I'm currently doing this to a guy I know...he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship so I kept looking and well...I'm interested in someone else now.

What Guys Said 0