Girl would you date a very ugly guy even thought you loved his personality ?

You need physical attraction to date and make love or something intimate, but would you date a guy that was gross to you but he

had best personality and super funny?

lets say he was clean and well groomed but his face and body was just gross to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. Would you date a girl like this?

• not me I ccould not hahha this bad but I get depressed when all see if ugly face all day hhaha

• I look around town and we have too many unattractive, bit you know what they say ...when your brain go up your looks go down hahha

• Lol then why would you care if girls do?

What Girls Said 3

• yes. Any Day

• Weren't you the guy that posted yesterday that your "girlfriend" didn't like the way you cut your hair? And sent a link to you picture?

• Awesome personality makes people look more attractive to me. If he was well groomed, sweet, and funny I would consider it.

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt they would but anyways you don't need to worry about it. Like your username suggests, you're a "hot stud". Which girl wouldn't wanna date one?