This girl loves me a lot, but will not date me. What should I do?

This girl who I really want to date, and she wants to date me, but she doesn't want to date me right now. She always says that she loves me and she always flirts with me. We are very close and always want to cuddle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably really likes another guy too and cannot decide who to date. I hate when you fall for two guys at once and don't wanna commit to one because you don't wanna cheat. Just try to prove you're better by doing lots of stuff for her, cause when she weighs the pros and cons, you wanna come out on top.

What Girls Said 1

• This exact thing happened to me. He strung me along for a year and nothing ever happened. I would try and let go now while you still can before it's too late.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, she still may let you hit. Consolation prize. Besides you're young, you don't really want a girlfriend now. Hold on to your money. Just "hang out" casually.

• Thanks man. I appreciate it a lot.