Are you a frequent user of the Yahoo! Web Portal?

My current homepage is Yahoo! mainly because my primary email address is @yahoo and they have a lot of interesting blogs and articles as well as a very well designed sports site.

If there happens to be breaking news, Yahoo! features it on the front page like an always up-to-date newspaper without the bias that news sites like CNN, Fox, and NBC seem to have. Plus, the information is a lot more dynamic and can range from entertainment, cooking, politics, health, sports, and much more.

There are some areas that can use improvement. Yahoo! Answers isn't the cleanest Q&A site on the web while their online games aren't up to par with other Web Portals like MSN. Yahoo! Search also doesn't seem to compete well with Google though CEO Marissa Mayer is working feverishly to make it so.

Yahoo! has been undergoing some changes and improving quite a bit over the last few months since Marissa took over. What do you think? Would you consider migrating to Yahoo!?

What Girls Said 1

• I read their articles from time to time, when I see that they have something on there that interests me. I was really big on Yahoo answers a few years ago.

What Guys Said 1

• I do like the yahoo daily ticker (their finance blog) now that they've got some good hosts. I don't have yahoo as my homepage though. Yahoo answers is kinda garbage to me also