Text him or forget him?

I went out with this guy a couple of times and he seemed cool. However, I never hear from him unless I text him. I'm just starting to think he's not interested. Last time I saw him he said a lot of nice things, including that he wanted to see me again. But I haven't heard from since Saturday. Like I'm not the type of girl who waits for a guy to contact me but I'm not one to pursue a man either. I think we should both make an effort. Should I text him or forget him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your choice.

He's just busy, perhaps, or he doesn't know what to text that's why he's waiting for you to initiate.

What Guys Said 2

• just forget him should be 50/50 both genders. I stop texting girls when I'm nothing more than a reply to them. when they don't speak their mind, it tells me that my time is being wasted.

• his actions scream player to me. if I like a gal for the right reasons ill text her

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with Premonition. Even if he say he likes you, actions speak louder than words. When a guys likes a girl he should text because he wants to talk to her, not because it's convenient when he's not busy or you're an afterthought. Especially if when he responds the response is a conversation killer like "lol" or "nice." I agree, it would make me feel as if my time is being wasted.