Will She Change her mind to date me?

I met this girl for the first time at my ex girl's mum's funeral. We talked within a group of people and after that we had a chat through Facebook and Skype through which we got to know each other better.

She's quite a busy girl but she finds time to chat with me every night before she goes to sleep. It got to a point where I told her, "I like you and I know you like me too, why don't we act matured and move on".

She then said yea I know you like me and I like you too but she can't be with me because she knows my ex (she knows my ex not because they are close or good friends. She knows my ex because they live in the same area...with Hi, how are you kind of relationship), and also because she is not ready and wants to concentrate on her education.

Since then, she stopped chatting often at night as we used to but we hear from each other once in a while. I still try to show my interest in her by sending her cards and text messages which she appreciates.

Will she ever change her mind to date me someday or you think she'll never want to date me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You definitely have a chance at her.
    It would be better if you can spend time personally with her besides all of those chattings, messaging, or texting stuffs.
    Ask her to hang out with you. That can greatly up your chances of being with her.

• Actually am not in the same country with her now. So hanging out with her isn't possible at the moment.

• Yes, she's definitely change her mind.

There's a lot of attraction between the two of you, however she wants to concentrate on her education for now. If you can wait until then, she'll definitely go for you.

• We don't hear from each other daily, sometimes we chat like 2 to 3 times in a week for one or 2 hrs. So I'm afraid she might find interest in someone else as I wait. She even decided to come spend some holidays with me because I'm in a different country now for some time but she changed her mind.

• It would be best if you can spend time with her always. Forget about those chats and online messaging.