Haven't spoke since my text but I'm tempted to reach out

I sent him a text last Mon basically saying I was done trying and for him to take care which he never responded to. I'm tempted to shoot him a text I guess just saying hey but I'm.conflicted. I feel that if he really cared he would have reached out to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there,

What you really need to ask yourself is why you want to send a text saying "Hey" or anything else. To be a little blunt or to the point, you decided recently that you have had enough and chose to end the relationship. Understandably you would have been expecting a response, however this was not forthcoming, which in reality was\is his prerogative.

If your intention to contact him is final closure than that is understandable, however if you do not get this it is something that you have to just deal with. If on the other hand your intention to make contact is based on reasons other than that of closure or perhaps even letting him know you're reconsidering your decision perhaps it would be best if you did not rattle the cage any further.

Give him and yourself time to accept and heal.

All the best

• I wish he would have replied that way I could have gotten some type of closure but now its like I'm just missing him.

What Guys Said 1

• Keep your text really short like here: link

What Girls Said 3

• GOD no do not send him another text! He will think you are a crazy stalker! Just let it go...

• Please don't text him.

And I know what it feels like to talk to a guy that doesn't care about you.

Dear.. you deserve better than him. Delete his number and try not to think about him anymore..

• Yes but I feel like I messed things up and I drove him to the end so I want to reach out because he is a good guy and I miss him

• True that! Leave him alone. If he wants to reach out to you, he will.