What are some reasons that have kept you from dating someone you like?

Not talking about the obvious he/she is in a relationship. I'm talking they like you, you like them but because of __________ we could never date.

For me it was I'm a recovering alcoholic, 15 months sober. It was to much of a liability for her. Sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• I've rejected guys recently because I know I'm moving an hour away in a few months. It's not terrible distance, but it would make things complicated.

What Girls Said 2

• Long distance/moving away.

• The chemistry was there but the timing was off. He'd just gotten out of a long term relationship and wasn't ready to commit, I was struggling with family problems and couldn't deal with holding myself together to be with someone else. And on top of that, we were both so busy that we seemed to never have time for each other. I know people say when you care about someone, you make time for them, but with classes, work, personal problems and other little things, it just never worked out.

What Guys Said 1

• It's always because of the long distance that sets us apart that kept me from dating a girl I like.