Is he married or currently separated?

Recently a guy has been hitting on me quite often. He wears a wedding ring. I assume he's married or currently separated. He doesn't go into detail and I really don't know him very well. I would assume if he was genuinely trying to get to know me better. He'd at least remove the ring. If he's at least separated from his wife at any rate. Did he forget that he he's still wearing the band? Why would he even try to hit on me in the first place? Maybe he has an open marriage arrangement. I'm certainly not interested in dating a married guy. His friends seem to have no problem with him approaching me quite often. Does he get some kind of thrill of trying to date with a wedding band on his finger. I know the easiest thing to do is to just flat out ask him about the ring. I will definitely do that pretty soon. I'm just curious if anyone has hit on you while wearing a wedding band on their finger. Also I'm curious what you did about them continuously approaching you and how they explained themselves on trying to date at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure they do, and not necessarily separated or in an open marriage either. Just some dogs looking to cheat. He doesn't both with the wedding band because, unfortunately, there are a lot of women out there who don't care.

• Thankfully I will never date a guy who just cheats on his current spouse. I'll definitely ask him about the ring he's currently wearing and his side of the story.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him