I spent the night with a man I met one month ago!

we talk frequently and met out twice before...He still calls but I feel uneasy. I never do this type of thing but had been out of the dating scene for a long time and one thing led to another and after hours of kissing and me saying no I just gave in. He was more into pleasing me than anything this happened a week ago and he still calls and texts at least once a day. Can anything come out of this or was it just for sex? I really like this guy and would have liked to wait before I had sex with him but it had been so long >>>>Is there anything I can do for damage control?

Most Helpful Guy

• For damage control, the sooner the better.

Tell him that you enjoyed sex with him and that he was able to physically please you (and that sex is actually something you enjoy). Make sure this is clear so that his pride is not hurt by what comes next. After that, you can tell him that having sex so early is not normal for you and you feel emotionally vulnerable and insecure as a result. You can mention that you don't fear intimacy and would like to share in it with him although you would like to take the level of physical contact back a step until you are emotionally ready.

Whatever you do, communicate it soon. I'm guessing you don't want him to expect sex the next time you two meet.

What Guys Said 1

• in my opinion...that wasn't a good decision...if you give in he might think of you as easy...and that might make him more into you depending on what kind of guy he is...i myself like girls who won't give in at all...shows they have great will power

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you have done anything wrong. It's not wrong to feel desire and want to act on it. Are you worried what he may think of you? If you want this to develop, you will need to talk to him and explain that you feel a little uneasy. Maybe explain to him that it's been a while since you've been on the dating scene, and that you had a great time with him, and hope to develop your relationship but that you don't want him to get the wrong impression of you. There is nothing wrong with telling him that things moved more quickly than you were anticipating, and he may well be flattered that you were so attracted to him. Be honest about what you want to happen. As long as you didn't feel pressured into it, it's all good! Be positive!