I don't have a date for valentine banquet..

Im so sad...i wanted a date. I have the perfect dress, rented a limo, and I'm all set to go...the banquet is this Friday. Should I go alone or ask someone or wait? Help! :c

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll come along

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you do all that preparation, knowing that you did not land a date yet?

• Well cause I wanted to go to banquet..if I don't get a date ill go with my friends

• Ah I see. I would find it a little awkward though to tag along with this thing if all my friends had dates and I didn't. Try asking someone.

• Never gotten a date all of my life. So chill ;)

• Definitely ask someone if you want to go with someone. Don't just expect someone to drop out of the sky.

• I got asked by a girl to prom and I went with her as a friend. You should ask someone

• I guess ill have to..but I really don't know that many guys so it might be awkward. ..i do have someone in mind! a friend of my friend. But then that might be creepy...

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely ask someone,

It will increase your chances of getting a date.

Sitting in the shadows will not.

If you sit happen to get no date then ask your friends,

• But I'm a pretty shy person..

• Then if you choose to let your shyness stop you, then chances are you will not have a date and will go with friends.

• If you have/know any guys you can always ask them to go as a friend :)

• I was gonna go with my guy friend but turns out he asked someone :c

• Go alone or bring a friend