How to break up with someone you just started dating?

I'm just not feeling anything! He's a very nice guy, but I'm just not feeling it! We hung out last night, 2nd time. We're still only trying to get to know each other -- and he asked me tobe his girlfriend. I told him, lets take it slow, and we'll go from there.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its OK, you don't have to worry that a breakup after just 2 dates will be very emotional.

A simple telephone call or even text message if you are feeling shy is enough at this stage.

I would go with something like:

"Hi, I wanted to let you know that I think you are a nice person and I had a good time on our dates but I am not feeling a strong emotional connection with you so I think it would be best if we just left things as they are and didn't go down the boyfriend/girlfriend road"

Its honest, straight-forward and shouldn't leave him with any hurt feelings.

• That's a hard situation, but if the feeling isn't there, you might as well just be honest and not string him a long

What Girls Said 0