Sloppy kissing...super gross.

So, I know this is probably weird. This guy I've been seeing...is a sloppy kisser. I feel like I'm kissing a dog. Just thinking about it is gross. The drool just pours!

Uhum, is there anything I can do about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to suck in and swallow all the spit first, and tell him to pucker his lips firm. I've told girls that before, none cried and they must have known it was right since the kissing always improved right away.

What Guys Said 2

• he drools when he kisses you? that is gross. I don't care how hot the girl is if she is drooling all over when we kiss something needs to change. talk to him about it and practice I guess I'm sure he won't mind at all. he will get to keep kissing you

• maybe a beginner, maybe try it slower.

mentioning it in a clear and constructive way is usually not that bad. if it's that gross for you, don't just endure it.

a girlfriend once made me feel like making out with a squid, but in about 6-12 months she steadily learned and got better to the point where there's nothing unusual.

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him so he can work on it

• I've been there! You could try to kind of guide him or tell him honestly. Depending on whether or not you really like him and if you think he can't be helped, you could just stop seeing him.