Which do you prefer to date, tall girls or short girls?

This is mostly for guys and lesbians.

Thanks!

Thanks! I made a new question with a poll! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Around 5'8 - 5'9 would be ideal.

What Guys Said 14

• Tall -- 5'8" and up, but still slim and not big-boned of course.

I like symmetry mixed with subtle asymmetry, so if a girl is too much shorter than me, it feels a bit weird. Conversely, if a girl is nearly the same height as me (6'1), that's fine.

Of course, there are way more important things than height...if a short girl is pretty and has the right personality, that's what matters. But in a crowd with a lot of girls I don't know, I'd probably go for the taller ones if any.

• I'm indifferent about it mostly.. Being like 6'5" I do think that perhaps I should end up with a tall girl so that my kids could be tall and play basketball or something. Being tall definitely has advantages. There's another part of me that thinks that when I find that special girl her height won't matter at all to me. This is why I'm mostly indifferent.

• It doesn't matter to me. If I'm attracted to her, it's OK if she's tall or short. They both can be seductive.

• Date, tall. But that doesn't mean I would not date a shorter one. There are shorter girls hotter than tall ones.

• Little women are awesome.

• I date just about all sizes of Women except midgets, no offense.

• average(5ft2-5ft7)

• I'd love to go out with a tall lady; my fave singer Tay Tay Swift is 5 ft 11 in of pure YUMMY.

• Tall-ish.

• I'm tall so everything is more practical if my date is on the taller side. I don't like having to bend to kiss a girl, it's just weird.

• don't matter

• Girls that are shorter than me, but still tall. 5'8 - 5'11 would be great.

• I prefer to date shortER girls.

• anywhere from 5ft to 5ft 8 is good for me ;p

What Girls Said 1

• Tall girls. Esp if they are androgynous. But that phase of my life is over. I am no longer attracted to either men or women. Just one guy. I'm asexual with an exception. hehehe