Women: what makes YOU a good catch? I heard on here one time women were complaining how women bash their man

And as everyone already knows, that men love to be nagged and insulted to other people behind our backs.

What do you do on a date to separate yourself from other women.

Because I go on an average of 3 dates a week with different women and its repetitive and boring.

Much of the time its like were reading resumes to each other and applying for a job that neither of us wants.

And since men are the ones who approach and do all the work it takes to get women I can't honestly think of ONE thing women do during the dating process to get me to like them.

Other than dressing up, sitting there, smiling and being entertained by me.

If you are so great, what makes you different?

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes me different?

I talk about goofy things. I'm not a very serious person. I've been likened to Jenna Marbles and Zooey Deschanel in New Girl. I'm kinda bouncy.

I never want to have kids. EVER.

I'm a Libertarian - that's a bit different.

I am usually the person dominating the conversation, not sitting and listening...

I don't like dressing up too much for first dates.

I prefer to start on dates with minimal talking if I do not know the person -ex: movies. If our short conversations go well then I will go on a more conversation based style date.

I don't think that was really your question though. Are you leading the conversations to the boring resume place? Maybe ask some odd questions or share some different personal stories that she might relate to. Ask about her family- that might lead to some interesting stories? Maybe you are just meeting the wrong people?

Goodluck!

• no that was my question.

Cool.

I like that personalty that's awesome!

• Idk. When I learned about it I guess it wasn't so much!

I have met a lot of people who are Libertarians and don't know it yet though!

• Hahah I'm sure if she had that amazing personality it would make her seem prettier too!

:)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 19

• "What do you do on a date to separate yourself from other women."

When I go on a date, I'm not really thinking about how to "separate myself from other women". I go to have a good time with someone and get to know each other and see if we click. It's about him and me, not a competition between me and all the other women he's gone on dates with.

"And since men are the ones who approach and do all the work it takes to get women I can't honestly think of ONE thing women do during the dating process to get me to like them.

Other than dressing up, sitting there, smiling and being entertained by me."

I've asked out most of the guys I've gone on dates with. I dress up and smile, but I don't expect the guy to do all the entertaining. I'm worrying about/trying to entertain him just as much as he is presumably trying to entertain me. It doesn't make sense to me to just "sit there and be entertained". Why would someone want to continue to date or possibly have a relationship with someone who they don't have fun with? That doesn't really make sense to me. Usually the fun and conversation is a two-way street, although I have been on dates with guys who were quite shy and I was the one leading the conversation, making suggestions on what we should do, etc. Usually it's mutual though.

I don't think I'm "so great". I just try to have a good time and put my best foot forward.

• Women: what makes YOU a good catch?

Likely my youth, attractiveness, wealth, status, and personality.

Whether I'm great is a tossup however I'm different as I'm generally seen as exceptionally attractive, I don't wear makeup, I'm not girlie or feminine like it seems most gals, I'm quite blunt with and have an extremely low threshold of compassion/empathy for guys unlike it seems most gals, I sew/knit/crochet my own wardrobe, I grow and cook/bake my own food, I'm especially charismatic and can easily manipulate others, and I have a variety of artistic hobbies and activities like painting, drawing, and sculpting.

"I can't honestly think of ONE thing women do during the dating process to get me to like them."

Seems to speak more about your standards than gals in general.

• It's only going to be different when the girl you're dating isn't too preoccupied in pleasing you. Some women date just to see and figure out different men to find the qualities that's best suited to their own taste and if there's a connection, voila! Perfect!. I dated several men before but wasn't really much interested into getting in a relationship. I met my boyfriend by chance. We hit off because there was really a deep connection which til now I couldn't fathom.

Dating would be boring when forced. Specially when you date several girls simultaneously..it would be harder to establish a deep connection which we usually want to experience when we're dating. And to fully get to know a woman, she has to have your full attention in a way she'd feel secure and comfortable enough to be herself without the usual sweet mask she wears when dating.

• That's interesting... because I often plan dates with guys, and when I do, we do awesome fun things like playing Wii at my house or Lazer Tag. It's the opposite of boring! Dating shouldn't be a job interview haha.

What do I do differently than other women? I do the "me" thing. I be myself. Because I AM different. :) Guys rarely get bored with me. It's hard to get bored with someone who acts like a goofball and isn't afraid to embarrass herself.

• i gave you best answer but I found one that was better.

sorry bout that.

• The fact that I don't go on dates just because I'm asked...

If I'm on a date with you, I want to be with YOU and not on a date.

Maybe try that and it will be less boring.

• "f I'm on a date with you, I want to be with YOU and not on a date."

i like that.

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 0