What site to know and seeing girls for dating

What web sites do you guys usually go to know some girls and dating them?

I m in a small college, not to much parties and people.

If Not, wut's the best way you would like to suggest?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not likely to find anyone on such sites..guys outnumber girls usually 10 to one on most sites, unless they're expensive, exclusive ones.

Real time is less hazardous, and also much more efficient, since you won't waste time talking to someone with a fictional profile for hours and hours,...only to discover the truth later.

• Thanks for the best Answer, Lovely! You don't react with hostility as a lot of people do when you question dating sites..

What Girls Said 2

• go out and travel around your town or take a train/bus to the next

• Ok cupid is free so if you are interested in getting a taste of what online dating is like then try that one first. Of course then there are others that you can pay for like match, chemistry, and eharmony.

What Guys Said 3

• plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com are free. Keep in mind the success rate is going to be very slim. Many guys and girls lie in their profiles, use fake or misleading photos, and they always have a circumstance that makes you say "That's why she's single! I need to get out of here!"

The guys outnumber the girls easily and the attractive girls can tell you they can get like 50 messages a day(no exaggeration). The rest of the girls are unattractive and overweight using these sites as their last hope to find love.

I have a profile but never message anyone. Anytime I get a message it's someone who is overweight. If I can't see a full body shot, I also assume she is overweight because I have met a girl or two who purposefully took her photos at an angle that hides her weight. I would take my profile down, but I see no reason not to. You are better off trying to meet real people in places you frequent most. At least then you'll already have something to start a conversation with.

• They don't work, it's a known fact 90% of girls don't reply, they also don't initiate so your message is just another one in a sea of thousands from guys.

• Walk up to a girl and start a conversation at college.

• go out and meet people. meeting people through dating sites is so unnatural