What should I do? Did I find a great catch?

I've been dating this young beautiful girl for 3 weeks they felt like nothing seriously I could remember it like yesterday. She's really chill and understanding... Like the other day we both felt like eating Mexican food. And I was bound to get a mess on my face! she was cracking up, because I kept getting messy! but she cleaned after me and she was pretty understanding :P (it's really hard not to get dirty when you eat Mexican food such as sopes,enchiladas, etc...) Anyways then the other day I have gotten a stand up in front of her and she saw it not on purpose... but she was really chill about it.. Usually a virgin wouldn't do that kind of thing... They would be freaked out but she's really chill about it. She is not a very affectionate person but she is trying her best as from what I observe! She always offers to take me out, so that is +1 she is not in it for the mula! She has trusting issues, but I know she trust me so that's another good thing!

List--

Great communicator ( even about embarrassing things

Understanding and mature

Well mannered

Her parents like me

-----------------------------------

Before we started dating we talked and hanged out for like a month straight, I could say about 10-15 hours a day, on average

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, she's really a great catch.

She understands you really well, and she's really comfortable around you.

Her parents like you, and she's a very refined lady.

What Girls Said 2

• what's the question?

• understanding and mature

What Guys Said 0