Is she trying to get him back?

I have been dating this guy who is 2 years older than I am and I really like him. We've been dating for about a month and a half and we started talking about four months ago, but his ex is liking all of his pictures again should I tell her to back off or what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be cool... for now and certainly don't contact her your relationship is super new I would be more interested in his reaction than her behavior . If all it is is liking pictures it is irritating but really who cares she is just coming across as lame and attention seeking. If they hang out or text each other regularly that might be reason to start a calm mature conversation with him...

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly. But, you don't want to act in a crazy way. Just stay calm. If she starts sending him flirty messages or flirting with him in person, then maybe say something.

What Girls Said 0