We both like each other but there is one problem. What should I do?

There is a guy I like. At first I did not like but after he accepted me on Facebook. We would non stop message me. After a few weeks of contacting each other. I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said yes. So this make this complicated! He told me that he does like me and I told him about my feelings. He would always be the to initiated the texting. A few times we have also had phone sex. There was one day that I told I that minimise the amount of contact we do. But we work at the same workplace. We do not work in the same departments though. When we do run into each other. I can see him staring at me and I can feel something between us! I am trying to move on as I am contacting another guy. But its not easy I still like him! What should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have two things going against you here.

a) you are essentially a mistress participating in a boyfriend being unfaithful to his girlfriend

b) the guy is a cheater, so he would more than likely repeat that behavior with another person (e.g. you)

You should stop the relationship that you have with him. Tell him that as long as he has a girlfriend you will NOT participate in anything other than a friendly conversation, and anything else is out of the question. But you need to know that you are dealing witha guy who seemingly has no qualms about being unfaithful. Now whether he just is in a bad patch with his girlfriend or is just a unfaithful person regardless you can and should assume that it is behavior he would repeat with you if you two were suddenly dating.

This situation is mucked with so many potential problems not to mention the sheer wrongness of cheating...I would steer clear of him or draw a serious line in the sand

What Guys Said 2

• Invite him for a coffee with you or a walk in a park. when you two get comfortable with each other ,then ask him whether he truly likes you or not, because he already has a girl friend and maybe he's just keeping you as an option...just clarify those things but in a subtle way, so to prevent emotional hurt in the future.

hope that helps

good luck :)

• Don't be a Home Wrecker, Karma has a funny way of doing to you, what you do to other people lol.

Just try to find a guy that's single an its possible to remain friends just you both have bad timing.

What Girls Said 4

• Realize that if you were his girlfriend he would likely be doing the same exact thing to you eventually, don't like the thought of being emotionally cheated on and having your boyfriend have phone sex with other girls? Don't put yourself through it :) just keep talking to other guys and I'm sure you will find a nice respectable one

• What are you doing?...I suggest moving on. She should never be a mistress. He's talking to you, but he has a girlfriend? Even if he breaks up with her for you, what makes you think he won't do the same thing when you two are together? The odds that he would stay faithful to you are slim to none. It's not worth it and you don't seem to be a priority to him, because he's still with his girlfriend and not you. You're better than that. Keep talking to the other guy, see where that goes.

It's your choice in the end. If he breaks up with his girlfriend then go ahead and be with him. Just don't get upset when you catch him having phone sex with another girl.

• Ask her on a non-date during class. Probably to study for the class you share. Make it seem casual and breezy and you shouldn't have an issue with other people being around.

And then on your non-date, ask her on a date

• Wow that is tough just try to move on.You never want to feel like you are second best to anyone.I know it is hard but sometimes that is what is best chances are he won't leave his current girlfriend to date you.