He hasn't called in 4 days

I met this guy a while ago. Two weeks ago we slept together. Since then, he's been chatting to me on facebook every day but hadn't asked me out cause he had too much work. On the last e-mail, I told him in a playful way that 'too much work and he forgot about me' and that he can always call me. He said he'll make it up to me. The next day he called and wanted to go out. I had already made plans and told him that if I finish early I will call him. I text him saying that I won't make it. Next day he called me, I was out and didn't hear it and after one hour I called him back. We spoke for one minute and he said he'd call me back later cause there was something going on at work, he sounded stressed. That was Thursday. He hasn't called me since. I saw him online but he didn't speak to me. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly... He's just looking for a booty call at his convenience... unless you're into that sort of thing... don't waste your time!

He's giving you just enough hope to hold on but not really giving you what you need. Think about it... he has time for facebook but no time for a quick call to say "Hi, sorry I've been busy. Just wanted to hear your voice, but I have to run"? He'll make it up to you alright... IN BED! If a guy's really into you... he'll make time for you (he doesn't have to see you to show you he cares). He played the "BUSY CARD" which is the biggest cop out there is! If he truly is busy with work... how did he find the time for facebook anyways (and everyday too)?

And yes you had plans and didn't hear your phone... you have a life these things happen! What are you supposed to do sit by the phone waiting for him to call? Hell no! You returned his call, which tells him you're still interested... again he didn't have time to talk or even call you back since then? He sounds like a player to me! And I've had my fair share of players so take my word! Cut your losses and move on before you get caught up and hurt!

What Guys Said 1

• Hrrm... from the guy point of view, ya'll hooked up and things were going well, but then it hit a few snags. When he tried to make it up to you, you had plans and the next day you missed his call. He may be worried that you're blowing him off at this point and may be hesitant to reach out a third time.

Try reaching out to him and letting him know that this isn't the case. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried talking to him or calling him (taking the initiative)?

• leave it. if he wants you he will come around.

even if he is stressed / busy it doesn't take long to seend a txt ect.

he hasn't forgotten about you. he could have his own issues so give him time to sort himself out. but he knows how to contact you and he should move mountains if he wants to be with you or in your company.