Should I text him or should I not text him?

He told me wanted us to walk away for now. But a couple of days later he texted me.. Should I text him today or let him led this and not text him?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's contradicting himself, then point it out to him. You've got to clear the confusion or else it's not fair to either of you.

• I'm trying to do that but he won't respond.

• He said he was thinking about me. I mean if you want to walk away you don't text that no matter how you feel

What Girls Said 1

• Why didn't you text him back then? What did the text say?

• He told me just thinking about me and hope all is well. I did text him back but he didn't say anything. Now he started calling me sexy the following day so I don't know why he would say that if he wanted us to walk away. And I haven't heard from him today

• Hmm.. it sounds very much like he was or was interested in dating someone else and now that hasn't worked out for him and he's coming back to you. If you like him I would text him back but if he does this again I'd say no go.