Online dating to real dating

i've been chatting with this guy from okcupid for about three weeks now. he looked at my profile a lot and rated me highly, but I was the first one to send a message, and he said that he was going to message me. anyway, in our last online interaction, he gave me his number, and said we should meet up for a drink or coffee. I ended up texting him, but I didn't actually respond to his meet up request.

that was about two weeks ago, and we have been chatting daily since. the conversation never really stopped, we've just been continuously replying to each others' messages, so it never gets to the point where someone has to initiate conversation again. anyway, he hasn't brought up meeting again, and I'm wondering if he's just not interested, or if he's waiting for me to bring it up. I'm not really used to this whole online thing. anyone have any input? thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just not interested or biding his time. Don't waste more thoughts on him.

What Guys Said 2

• He got the hint. Maybe you were interested but you didn't answer his request, so it's likely he believes that you are not interested. It's quite funny as girls usually complain that guys don't get the hint.

• Ya you dodged his request so now he's not taking you seriously.

• should I suggest meeting up with him? can I reconcile it?

What Girls Said 1

• He probably took you not responding before as a rejection, so he's probably nervous to bring it up again. If you're interested in meeting up with him, just say, "Hey, you mentioned meeting up for coffee a little while ago. Are you still down for that?" I doubt he'd still be talking to you if he wasn't interested.