So now I'm a single mother.

My ex was an ass. I am still at this moment living with him because I have no where else and we have a baby together but I have mo feelings at all. What happened was... One night I was climbing in bed and he called me another girls name so one day I looked over his shoulder while he was texting and seen that he planned on going to her house one day. I brought up the fact that he called me her name and he said they went to high school together. Lie. I wanted a few days to see if he would tell me he was going to her house. He didn't. One day my phone broke and so I got his old one, there was a number with no name so I texted it to see who it was. It was her. She told me they have been friend for about 2 years. As long as we were together. Well I confronted him about it. Then after that he started going through my things. Even blocked my friends number so I couldn't text him. And it progressed to the point that I would say mean things about him so when he read my stuff it would hurt him. I even have a journal and it has written all over it "please don't read give me this one thing to myself" he reads it. I tried leaving him and he says he wants our don the next night. The problem with that is that he can't get our son to sleep, he's a mommys boy, and if he cries at night he don't hear him. He has never hear Gabriel when he's crying even if he is right next to him screaming, he don't budge. So I've had to stay here even though were no longer in a relationship. And I still have to lick and hide everything so he can't get into them. What's wrong with him? What happened? And what should I do?

I'm wanting to start dating again. How should I go about doing that? Is there really anyone that wants a single mother? The sperm doner (my ex) was a horrible father to my son. I want someone that will be good to him

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems to be immature & irresponsible,you should have a conversation with him tho.Try to express what you feel about him,tell him what you truly believe & keep asking him why he's doing that until you get an answer.As for the kid,growing up with such a parent is not gonna help him develop his characted & personality.If things don't go well,move on.

• He only done it after we had sex. He would be doing so good then wed have sex and the next day he would go through my stuff like my phone

What Guys Said 3

• There are many people willing to date(being a single mother is not gonna be a problem),but most of them are looking just for a date or some fun.If you want something more stable and serious,I doubt that it will be easy for you to find it.Don't rush things,wait until you meet(or you might know already)a decent person,on whom you know you can trust & build a family & he's gonna gonna hurt you or your son.

• First, you can't erally break up with someone fully while they are still supporting you. I'm guessing he pays the bills? You have to get your own spot to fully break free. But it seems like the trust is gone for sure.

• Is immature, does not realize that he is the father, to father needs to act like a father.

What Girls Said 0