This is urgent please help I am so confused (Womens input preferably)?

Hello every last Friday my girlfriend broke up with me after one month (i. courted her for 5 in which we were exclusive to each other) because she said she still has feelings for her ex and she didn't fee that it was fair to me to continue to date me. She and her ex dated for 5 years but he said he has moved on from her and he gave me the okay to date her. I met with her and we talked for 4 hours it was a good talk and she said I made her feel better. But I'm confused because she wanted to go to breakfast afterward to my favorite place and she even said we could get back together eventually. She also feels like she doesn't deserve me. What do you guys think I should do and how do I get her back I don't feel like its over yet. But I did delete her off of Facebook because I felt confused should I re add her and apologize?

Other info- she said it was nothing I did wrong but I felt like I made it to easy for her and I've talked to some of her friends they say she is trying to figure out what she wants. Also right now I'm doing no contact with her. She also wrote me a letter stating how sorry she was and how bad she felt and how much she liked me.

Her family, friends, and best friends were all disappointed in her as well. She said " he just needs to leave" pertaining to her ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like, she wants the other dude back. If I were you, I wouldn't do any more "safe" breakfasts with her. Seems like the other dude has moved on with his life and she knows this and is keeping you on the shelf for emotional support. Whatever you do, don't let her turn you into one of her "girlfriends". I've seen too many good guys fall into that trap.

What Girls Said 1

• shes undecided probably. if they fall out shell call you.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not apologize, bro, you've done nothing wrong. Why would you want to get back with a girl who has dumped you? No fcuking way, man. Where's your self-respect? And, seriously, you're after women's opinion on this? No offence, but if I were you I'd move on and get a new girl. Cheers.