Girls, describe a guy that you would find undatable?

Its all there. Of you could put your age and where your lige os at right now, as in: in school, 24 years old, or looking for full time work. Also I hear that girls won't give a guy a chance if he is older and never been on a date or in a relationship, which I would consider rediculous. And some girls would date an older guy who is going to school. Aybe that's just me making up things in my head. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• and women don't have to change as much as men do in order to make themselves attractive

• What are you talking about? Women work out for their physique. They need to keep their body fresh and their skin clear...and many go to get educated so they will be taken seriously in the workforce and what not.

You are clearly bitter.

• Online dating is an example

What Girls Said 10

• .1) if he does drugs or smokes

.2) poor hygiene,

.3) we do not have the same level of brains or intellect because I don't want to feel like I am talking to a dumbo and everything I say goes right over his head. Or if we don't even have the same sense of humor

.4) at this stage in life, I am not interested in a man with kids because I feel like I can still get one without kids. I just don't see myself as a step-mom. maybe if I am single in my 40's then I will consider a man with kids.

.5) also not a guy who has been divorced either because I still feel like I can get a man who has never been married

.6) no guys younger than age 25 for me because I feel like a lot of these young guys still need to live a little before they can actually know what they want. Although I am aware that even grown men do not know what they want, I just feel like the younger guys are just way more likely to be immature and should focus more on self development rather than trying to rush into a relationship. If you are young with no ambitions and all you think about is chasing girls, then no! because I am an ambitious woman with big plans and I refuse to choose a guy that will distract me from my ambitions. Focused guys are major turn ons, because they think about their future and don't do things that could potentially ruin it for them. Such as criminal activity, or getting a girl knocked up before he is ready to be a dad

7.) no criminals, prisoners, felons, ect..

8.) I guess when it comes down to physical appearance, I do not find obese guys to be attractive. A guy does not need to have abs or anything like that for me. I actually like a little stomach on my guy, but if he has to lift up his stomach in order to piss, then no!

9.) Also I just do not find guys of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi origin to jump right out at me and scream "sex", its just a preference, and if I happen to be approached by one of these guys I feel they would really have to work extra hard to attract me. I will be nice to them and all but I'm just not attracted.

10.) No Paraplegics either! a guy can't be wheelchair bound unless he was normal at one time and already won my heart over and made me want to spend the rest of my life with him.

11.) if he is not at least at the same stage of life as I am. for instance, I drive, I work, pay bills, and am not living with my parents, I am independent. I refuse to date a guy that I have to take care of like his mom. I am in a position where I am capable of taking care of myself, so I expect him to be too, or better.

• 15, and in high school: If he is cocky, tries to act cool and be funny but instead just comes off as annoying or as a jerk, rude, makes gross sounds when he eats, I'm not attracted to him, he doesn't support gay marriage because of his religion (I can usually respect people's opinions about things, but I strongly support gay marriage and I don't think I could date someone who disagrees with me on something like that), if you can tell that he's dumb, he hates reading, and is pressuring. That's the main things I can think of right now.

• I'm 19 and in college. I work part time as a cook at a restaurant.

I won't date a guy who is younger than 18 or older than 22. I really prefer someone around my age.

Never having been in a relationship isn't a deal breaker for me but it does detract a little bit because at my age guys are likely to be pretty naive about love if they haven't had a girlfriend yet and they are also often of the mentality that they need to get rid of their virginity as soon as possible. I don't want to be the person they go out with just to lose it.

I basically won't go out with a guy who is not in school. I don't care whether or not he has a job or a car or his own place, but he has to be in school.

Those are minorly important details, but these are my main two, which go hand in hand:

1) We have to have things in common. I can't go out with a guy who bores me to tears because all he ever does is talk about things that I find uninteresting. We will obviously like some things that the other doesn't like but it's important for us to enjoy things together.

2) We have to have similar mindsets. I can't go out with a guy who isn't politically and religiously similar to me at least. I used to think that didn't matter but it's gotten me into a lot of hurtful and annoying arguments with my most recent ex. In addition, he also has to be on or around my intelligence level. I can't date someone who is a lot dumber than I am because it would irritate me. I haven't met anyone who is significantly smarter than I am but I don't think I'd want to date one because they'll probably look down on me.

• for once the obvious alcoholic, violent ...

But also being totally irresponsbile, unmotivated, obese,major lack of mannors. Also I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't want to get married and/or doesn't want a family. As for age everything from 18 up to 30 is fine. Older than that would be too old.

Almost 20 in college

• The biggest turn offs are when some one is stupid or mean or both.

when I say stupid I mean some one who immerse themselves in only the most superficial pop culture, doesn't like to learn new things, is closed minded, and calls themselves dumb.

When I say mean, I mean some one who puts you down, plays mind games with you, speaks badly about other people especially their own family, tries to manipulate you into doing things, guilt trips you, and treats other people badly.

• If I ever overhear a guy talking badly about a girl, like about his past sexual experiences with her, or her body, he is immediately dismissed as undatable to me. If I have nothing to talk about with a guy, or if I don't feel sexually attracted to him, he's undatable. If he has ignorant ideas about things, I'm not interested.

• personally, I can't date anyone who is rude, cheap, quiet, shy, boastful, or too short.

• I just turned 30, full time job. I've got a longterm boyfriend, but here's my two cents:

A guy would be completely undatable if he is a drug addict/dealer, lives more than an hour away, has really bad hygiene or frequently gets into fights.

I'd prefer a guy who is under 10 years older than I am, is not obese, is of similar intelligence.

Also, it wouldn't work if they guy and I had too little in common, clashes on major values or one of us wasn't sexually attracted to the other, but those are kind of subjective.

• Couldn't date anyone who treats people (or animals) badly, smokes or has a drug/drink addiction. Other major turn-offs: a superiority complex, swearing, general bad manners, laziness or greed.

Yeah, sure. I gave a much older guy who had never dated a chance. He was still a student too. It doesn't matter to me if a guy has never dated before. Only in a positive way in that it makes our relationship feel quite special!

• a drug addict, a unmotivated loser..

What Guys Said 1

• if you're not hot then ure a creep to them

• Definitely and as women get hit on a whole lot, it's actually even easier for them to choose between what guy to be with and what guy they find attractive.

Tons of girls go for looks these days, only a handful for the personality, which is basically the main thing.