First date...lots of questions in my head!!

I went out with a guy this weekend,. We had a really good time, at least I thought so and ended up kissing a lot. I spent the night at his house because I was a little drunk but we didn't have sex, we only cuddled in bed even though he wanted more. He asked me what plans I had but didn't ask me out again and when I left, we had a passionate goodbye kiss and he said that it was nice meeting me and that he would keep in touch. But to me, that phrase sounds like "ok its been nice knowing you." Its been three days now and I still haven't heard from him and I am extremely impatient. I am thinking maybe he is a little shy so should I contact him first and say I had a nice time? Or maybe he is mad that I didn't sleep with him. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• So he got you into his bed on date one and you think he's shy?! I got news for you, shy guys don't have the balls to do half of what this guy accomplished in one date.

Point is, usually the guys who are good like this, are the players, that's why their players, because they're good at the game. He most likely just wanted a ONS. That's why he got you drunk and had you stay over. I've seen the tactic before numerous times. Invite girl over to drink, get her drunk, once she's inebriated, invite her to sleep in your room under the guise of looking out for her, then slowly ease your way into sex by starting with cuddling, maybe suggest making out, and then boom. The next morning she's thinking "I can't believe I just did that".

What Guys Said 3

• lol he's a player. You should never feel pressured to give it up... and I used to be a playboy myself. IF he doesn't contact you, f*** him, he's not worth your time. You may have felt a connection through kissing, but let me remind you, it's all in your head. Remind yourself you only went on one date and move on.

• He sounds like a loser. You deserve better.

• A first date doesn't say much. Move on. But if you want him for sex then call him to meet up. But that's probably all he will be. Good news is, you get a f***k buddy. Better news is you keep searching for the one in the mean time.

What Girls Said 3

• I think he wanted sex and you didn't give it to me so he's gone. Also, you guys kissed a lot and this was your first date only? My boyfriend didn't even kiss me until our 4th or 5th date! Yeah he wanted sex. Think you avoided a douche bag lol

• text or call him and see. he probably isn't mad that yall didn't have sex if he kissed you.

• Sadly, it's possible that you fell for a player. Same thing happened to me a while ago (although I did have sex with him) and it made me feel horrible for a while. To give him the benefit of the doubt, you could send him a text, nothing "romantic" or anything, just a text to see if and how he responds.

The guy I fell for remained in touch with me for about a month, but when I wanted to see him again he supposedly couldn't. We no longer talk now (his choice) and it still bothers me from time to time.