How to date a girl being chased by a lot of guys & not really interested in relationship

So this girl is very cute and I don't know why I m falling for her (probably because I want to move on & slighlty make jealous) but I know I like her because she is so humble, not a show-off. Only problem is she got like 1000 followers on FB 700+ likes on a pic. Thankfully, I know a lot of her close friends. As I said she is not an attention seeker but because I keep seeing her name everywhere on FB I'm telling myself its probably meant to be... Who knows ? So How slow should I make things? I'm conviced I'm the right one I don't know why

I am almost 19 *

Most Helpful Girl

• the reason why you keep seeing her name on FB is because she gets 700 likes on her stuff. haha. it's not destiny. but if you think it is, just be her friend first. this sounds like a girl who's sick of being serenaded by men. you like that she's real, so be real with her. it'll make her see you're not just into her cos she's pretty. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Too busy socially on Facebook, but see where it takes you. Good luck. hope she won't pay more attention on social media then on you.

• she sounds like she is desperate for attention, she won't change if you date her... are you sure you can deal with that?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't. Most girls like that are straight up bitches. The first time you don't kiss her ass somebody else is lined to kiss it. I wouldn't watse to much time with her.