Is it weird to cuddle and kiss your dog?

I just love him. He's my baby. But sometimes I feel like a freak, or some kind of evil puppy rapist. Its not sexual or anything... But is it gross/weird? By the way, I don't kiss him on the mouth, that's just messed up

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no choice in the matter. my dogs attack me licks and hugs as soon as I walk in the room. you're fine. dogs communicate physically. if you didn't touch them, they would not develop to their full potential. and theyd be quite miserable. people who don't believe in being affectionate with dogs, should not be allowed to own them, imo. same with children.

What Guys Said 4

• Not unless you're actually raping the dog.

• Haha good

• My cat likes to lay on me and 'cuddle' I guess, or sit in between me and my monitor..

• No, that's perfectly normal.

• Someone call animal control.

• I cuddle and kiss my dog all the time. I kiss the snout or the head.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're supposed to cuddle and kiss dogs, haha!

I cuddle with dogs all the time. You're not a freak. I worry about people who can see a cute dog without hugging and kissing it, haha! But I come from a family of dog lovers, so we cuddle dogs all the time :-)

• My family loves dogs too haha, you should see the way we freak out when we see a person walking their dog...