After telling him off! Why does he just ignores it?

A guy from work is interested in me and I am interested too. But he has a girlfriend. He was the one that started chasing me, by messaging me everyday and we occasionally had phone sex. I knew that nothing was going to come out of this relationship so I told him off by saying we need to minimise how much we communicate. So he did for a few weeks but then now he is back into texting me everyday I like it but I know it is wrong. The other he told me that it was his girlfriend's birthday and how long since he last saw her. I told him that it is best he does not tell me about her as it does make me jealous. He said Sorry and told me how beautiful and sexy I was I should get out there and find a good boyfriend. Then he texted me the next day and asked why I did not go see him after I had work. I told him I was in a rush. What is with this guy as much as I like the attention I know that this will not lead to anything good what should I say to him and what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes persistence lead to the finish/

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you love the attention but hate how he does things behind his girlfriends back.

Guy wants his cake an his ice cream.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been in that situation before except in my case it was the 2 guys but anyways, tell him how wrong he is&how bad he would feel if he cheated...it's not the easiest thing to do cause you enjoy all the attention but if you want to avoid any future drama, it would be better to stop him from what he's doing or trying to do.

• Sounds like a player.

Been there, I'd blow him off if I were you.

• You had phone sex with a taken man?

He has a girlfriend, move on to someone else.

Stop responding, and he'll eventually stop pursuing.