Is the museum a good date idea for a rainy day?

I hate rainy days -_- My boyfriend and I are hanging out this weekend but its supposed to rain. I was thinking we could maybe go to a museum or something. I don't wanna go to the movies or just hang at each others house cause we already did that last weekend :/

Do you have any ideas on what we can do instead of the museum?

Also ladies: would it be weird if I wore a dress since its supposed to rain? I bought a really cute one and I wanna wear it so bad! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• In theory yes, but honestly I'm not that cultured to really enjoy a museum outing. I prefer travel.

• Neither am I... Unless they're about mummies or dinosaurs or something cool like that. This one is about art. Not something I enjoy to be honest. But again, I've got no other idea on what we can do.

What Guys Said 2

• I love rainy days, especially the low hanging black clouds beforehand.

• Yeah a museum is a great idea. Also watching a play, going to a concert or show, going to an indoor sporting event. Could go bowling, or dancing at a club. Or just dining out.

• I like the idea of a play! Going to look up some in my area now :) We already did bowling 2 weeks ago and the club isn't our type of thing to do. Thanks for the play idea though, that's a good one lol

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a great idea and romantic

• Would wearing a dress be odd?

• Not at all. I see people dressed up all the time

• Ok thank you! I was just a little iffy cause of the darn rain