If you were 45 year old woman would you date a 36 year old man?

I would like some opinions from women and men, to my question.

If you would date a man that was 9 years younger then you? And why or why not, or the differences or challenges you might face. Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm seeing one 15 years younger. I really like him and we don't notice the difference in looks or common interests (we have a lot in common). I turn him on very quickly and vice versa. However, I will not commit to a future. All I can think is 10 years from now, when I show my true age, he'll still look young and someone will think I'm his mom. I can't get past that. For a fling in the present tense, yes; commitment, no. That's my hangup, so, not really a challenge. It's going to depend upon what makes you comfortable. Don't worry what anyone thinks (yeah, easy for me to say). Have FUN!

• Yes, God its enough hard as it is, and I don't want to compete with women 10 years younger for beauty attention. He thinks I'm the love of his life and I think he's mine too. But I think when the three years go by, how will he look at me then, it's too much. I want someone to adore me for ever, I don't want to always think how I look. I've been dating him for 18 mo. and it doesn't feel god being the older one.

• lol daaaang why do girls have such low opinions of guys... If he falls for you he won't go searching for someone else just for looks... quite a few of us can control our d***s despite what girls may think... But I think 15 year difference is too big regardless... I could never do that... 10 would be max.

• I generally don't share my age and most people don't realize it. So, not a low opinion of guys, just understanding my hangups. I've been very upfront about not wanting a commitment. And, he's going to want a family some day, and I already have one. That keeps it out of the commitment zone.

What Guys Said 4

• I am 37, and I have dated a 45 year old woman, there wasn't much difference between the two of us mentally or physically, and we both enjoyed simular things, the only thing that really got in the way was her family, they were a little off with it which resulted in her becoming more complicated which ended the relationship, but to me, she was very datable and still very attractive, but then again, this isn't the answer you wanted is it lol, sorry,x

• Of course
    why would 9 years be THE hurtle
    if everything else is either perfect
    or tons better than other local choices?

Want to sit at home w/chips/TV?
    No thanks!

• The formula that is "accepted" to determine the appropriate youngest age for dating is

half your age plus 7.

so for a 45 yr old it is 291/2

there are always exceptions though...

• That age difference is fine. I mean it's different then 42 and 21 or something weird.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. But not for marriage.

• yes I would have fun if I was single and I liked him.

• what if you caught him looking at several women, several times in a weird way, and you wanted a relationship not just temporary

• Never. I don't like younger guys