Who should call who?

Hi Guys. So I just went out on a first date which I initiated. We simply went out and got a beer. It went really well and had great conversation. We hugged at the end and he said he said that we should do it again soon, even suggested one of the bars that I had mentioned. When I got home I texted him to thank him for the beer and said that I hoped we could do it again. He responded immediately saying he feels the same way and that we should do something soon when I am free. He also sent a friend request on Facebook. It has been a couple days and I know he is going out of town this weekend. I am not sure if I should wait to hear from him or if he's waiting to hear from me since his text said, "when I am free". Any help would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• He said next time he's free.. Do you know when he's free I mean maybe he's just saying that so you can text him because he knows he wants to see you again just as bad you want to see him.. Just text him to see when the next time he is free.. And when he tells you can make the date . It really shouldn't matter who text first be you want to know whey's he is free. And he wants to see you again.. But if you do ask him when he is free start a conversation first and a little bit and the conversation ask him.. And after that you will be on his mind because he will wonder what's going to happened on the next date..

What Guys Said 2

• you initiated the first date, so you call him.

Almost any Man saying "he will listen to you an always reply." won't think you're desperate for calling He may actually look forwards to knowing your serious an not play games.

• who you gonna call? ghostbusters.

What Girls Said 1

• I would expect him to talk to me first. if he wants to see me and I already initiated something then he should reciprocate.

• true but they both said that they want to see each other so it shouldn't matter who text who frist sence they both want to see each other again..