Girls if you had been dating a guy, what sings do you give him that you are DTF when you are ready?

I always end up with very flirty playful girls with female mannerisms, I love it, but I still hesitate in making a move and messing it up, so I think I always lose on opportunities.

Most Helpful Girl

• For one, don't ever say DTF. It really vulgarizes sexuality and objectifies the girl. But whether or not she's ready to have sex with you varies from girl to girl. The best way to find out is to get in the mood and ask her if she wants to. And actually do take no for an answer. Nothing is more annoying than a guy who keeps pressing the issue after the girl says no.

• I second this. Never EVER not take no for answer. No matter how much she liked you she is definitely going to get up and leave a that point.

• I don't think it's weird. Just don't say it in a vulgar way.

• Well, there should be another way, I don't want her to think she is giving me a favor, because that's like cheapen me, and I'm sure she wouldn't that either of me.

What Girls Said 7

• I grab and rube or we have a sexy look we give

• See that sexy look I get a lot but is so shady I don't even know if it is a game or not.

• If you and she are making out and things get a little hot and heavy, then you can ask her. Just don't be crude and say something like, " are you down to f***k?" just ask her , "are you ready to take this to a physical level?" hooking up with someone requires a little finesse and the right way to ask. And, if she says she's not ready to take it to that level, then you'll just have to respect that and wait till she is. Good things come to those who wait.

• Isn't asking a bad thing? I hear many girls say that they don't like guys that ask, they want guys that do.

• Well, it's up to you to make the move or ask. But if you're not sure and jump the gun too fast, you run the risk of getting turned down or even worse, getting slapped. And yes, some girls like a guy to ask first.

• Same thing happens if it is too late, that's why I would like to know how to know when is the right time.

• none for any guy who says "DTF".

• I just tell him I want to have sex and then we go do it. Simple as that.

• Are a lot of girls that straight forward or not really? Also if a guy is kind of clueless will a girl usually make it fairly obvious that she wants to?

• Probably not. I'm just different.

• What does dtf stand for?

• I don't care if you're 'dating' or what, don't ever ask a girl when she's DTF. Horrible phrase, you 'd never get in my pants if you asked me that.

• Songs with a lot of feelings, That shows how I feel towards him.

• I don't get it, how do I know she is addressing something like that to me?

• I guess you said signs, I was thinking you were saying songs . Well on that note, I guess you have to go with the flow . You just have to rust your instinct , In the moment while kissing she will let you know if she's ready or not.

• how?

What Guys Said 4

• Just try. If she says no, don't pout.

• If she sings "Pony" or "Bump and Grind", it seems like she's ready.

• when she whips out her d***

wait wut

• if they whip their d*** out

f***, I'm drunk right now. just have sex with them, ok?