Girls, are you mad if you don't get a kiss on the first date?

I'm 23 and haven't ever kissed a girl before, so I think it's just one more thing to add to the stress of a date. Plus I don't really like the idea of kissing a girl I just met anyways. Would you be OK with just a kiss on the cheek on the first date? I think if you didn't get a kiss on lips it would still leave a little bit of mystery, as far as still wondering how good a kisser the guy is.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how the date went, I suppose.

I was never "mad", only slightly disappointed sometimes.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I wouldn't want to kiss on the first date. On the cheek or forehead is nice, or anywhere but the lips. Then again I guess it depends what kind of girl you're on a date with. I'm the type of girl who likes to take things slow. Maybe girls who move fast would want a kiss that soon but just personally I like to wait a little bit and get to know someone better before I actually kiss them.

• Personally, the guy would really have to connect with me before I'd let him kiss me on the first date. I wouldn't see anything wrong with a kiss on the cheek at all. I wouldn't make an exact plan to do it, I would almost play it by ear and make sure the date was going well. Also, try not to show it if you're nervous. Most of the time, the girl isn't gonna make the first move. You're gonna be totally fine!

• no I like to take things slow.

What Guys Said 1

• Mad? Why would any girl get mad? They want a connection and if they get one and intend on going out on more dates then no need to rush anything.