What should I Do, and Expect on a Movie Date as a Junior In High School?

I have had a huge crush on this boy for the past week or so. As it turns out... he likes me too! :D

This Monday, he asked me to go to the movies with him, to go see a scary movie. I said yes. Well, today is actually the day he is taking me out... I have been single for 3 years now, and.. I am pretty clueless at this point. I'm not sure what to expect at the movies from him, but I do know that he said that he will not let me pay for my stuff.

Today, he told me that he liked me too through a few separate texts. I was not expecting that, honestly.

I'm not sure...

What do guys (Juniors/Seniors in High School) try to pull at the theaters on their dates? This is not only the first movie date/regular date I have had in years, but this is also our first ever time hanging out outside of school. I REALLY need some advise! I don't care what gender you are (I don't care if guys and girls respond, versus just the guys or just the girls), as long as you know what you're talking about.

FYI, he is a very sweet boy, and he is pretty confident. We are out in the country, lol, and it's very muddy here.

Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys would like to go physical with a girl by touching her arm, and sitting close to her.

Also, they want to enjoy being the girl.

Some doesn't really have good date ideas so they go to the movies.

What Girls Said 0