Is it too young to start dating at 20 ?

Just wondering if 20 was too young to start dating, never been in a relationship before just curious, what do you guys think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you browse through GAG you'll find lots of questions like, "I'm 16 and still virgin. Is it bad?" So, your question made me laugh. And now coming to answering your question, you should decide if you're matured enough to handle a date or a relationship. People can't gauge it without knowing you about the slightest.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's young at all. At that age, you know more what you want in a partner than at when you're in your teens (not always, some couples do stay together when they started dating at 13 or 15-17, so I'm not saying it's never happening). I know couples who split up after one of them or both went to university (because they are more independent, they meet new people, experimenting, growing up, knowing what you want in life, ...).

• Nope I don't... I started at age 13... and I've been with the same guy for the whole time

What Guys Said 2

• you are old enough to date when you're completely comfortable with being alone, so I think 20 is a perfect time to start :)

• Most people today start having sex at 12, so 20 is not too young.